The Smiths - Complete box set coming from Rhino in October

Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by PBo, Jul 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mine came from Amazon UK and there were small splits on the inners on about half the lp sleeves. That didn't concern me enough to complain. I put the records into MoFi sleeves and then into the inners.
    I did get small dings to the top front corners of the box its self as the packaging was really inadequate for the weight and size of the box especially as it had to travel half way round the globe. I could have tried for a replacement but it's a gamble that the next copy will arrive in any better shape.
    #1530 cost me 180 pounds with free shipping(to NZ and Aust) so I'm reasonably happy with that. I wasn't prepared to take a gamble that the too good to be true Amazon Ca. deal would come through, but well done to those who got theirs, great deal.

2. soundpirat

soundpirat New Member

Mine arrived in perfect condition with a very stable outer box from Amazon.ca.
    No seam splits or other problems inside.

3. Jose Jones

Jose Jones Outstanding Forum Member

Did anybody purchase the $500 super deluxe set that has everything but the kitchen sink?

4. Imagine70

Imagine70 Forum Resident

+1 :help:

5. sf74

sf74 Active Member

Many of the folks that have posted in this thread got the $500 deluxe set for under $200 from Amazon Canada.

6. hutlock

hutlock Forever Breathing

I take it you didn't read very far into the thread before you posted this...

Many folks purchased it, not everyone has actually gotten their copies yet. Apparently there are some issues with Amazon.ca where folks got a super bargain on the set. But several folks have gotten it from there, Amazon UK and Amazon US.

So yes, lots of people.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.