Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at Steve Hoffman Music Forums.

1. latheofheaven liked hi_watt's post in the thread New Rhino Audiophile series announced: High Fidelity (inc. The Cars, John Coltrane) *.

I look forward to hearing how Kevin Gray tempers the tambourine on "Sleeping Village".

May 20, 2024 at 1:44 AM
  2. latheofheaven liked RandellG's post in the thread New Rhino Audiophile series announced: High Fidelity (inc. The Cars, John Coltrane) *.

Speaking of bats, to complete your BS s/t purchase, why not consider adding a genuine Ozzy plush bat with detachable head: Ozzy Osbourne Ordinary Man Exclusive Limited Edition Headless Bat Plush Animal | eBay You know you want one!

3. latheofheaven liked Jasonbraswell's post in the thread New Rhino Audiophile series announced: High Fidelity (inc. The Cars, John Coltrane) *.

Agreed. If it's not music topic related, take a cold shower before the next reply. Many people here have sincere thoughts about the music and the history. Leave the BS for some FB alley.

4. latheofheaven replied to the thread New Rhino Audiophile series announced: High Fidelity (inc. The Cars, John Coltrane) *.

Nooooo... I think I'd take the bat droppings...

5. latheofheaven liked Munger74's post in the thread New Rhino Audiophile series announced: High Fidelity (inc. The Cars, John Coltrane) *.

Move on guys, this is as boring as bat droppings.

May 20, 2024 at 1:43 AM
  6. latheofheaven liked The Black Cat's post in the thread New Rhino Audiophile series announced: High Fidelity (inc. The Cars, John Coltrane) *.

Ok, a couple of things. One - taking the position “I was right about this one thing therefore I am right now” is not one of strength. Two - if you find yourself constantly arguing with people then maybe it’s the well you are drawing from that...

May 20, 2024 at 1:43 AM
  7. latheofheaven liked hobbes4444's post in the thread New Rhino Audiophile series announced: High Fidelity (inc. The Cars, John Coltrane) *.

I don't know that it was not cut from a UK tape or a copy of one. However I don't have a UK original for comparison. But the SP18 has the UK tracklist and it sounds pretty amazing. For the SP18 series it certainly seems like they used different...

May 20, 2024 at 1:42 AM
  8. latheofheaven replied to the thread New Rhino Audiophile series announced: High Fidelity (inc. The Cars, John Coltrane) *.

I think another turd just appeared...

May 20, 2024 at 1:42 AM
  9. latheofheaven liked 4-2-7's post in the thread New Rhino Audiophile series announced: High Fidelity (inc. The Cars, John Coltrane) *.

Booked marked for future reference The funny thing the guy I argued with a year before MoFi Gate and I was saying they probably are mastering digitally, many of our post got deleted but a lot remained in that thread for a couple pages so we...

May 20, 2024 at 1:41 AM
  10. latheofheaven replied to the thread New Rhino Audiophile series announced: High Fidelity (inc. The Cars, John Coltrane) *.

:laugh: I'm tellin' ya... Turd World problems...

May 20, 2024 at 1:40 AM
  11. Earscape liked mr.datsun's post in the thread Do You Miss Radiohead?.

Who’s Miss Radiohead?

May 20, 2024 at 1:40 AM
  12. latheofheaven liked The Black Cat's post in the thread New Rhino Audiophile series announced: High Fidelity (inc. The Cars, John Coltrane) *.

Thank you for letting the turd settle.

May 20, 2024 at 1:39 AM
  13. Earscape liked ILoveLucille's post in the thread Do You Miss Radiohead?.

[IMG]

May 20, 2024 at 1:39 AM
molar-endocrine