Warmest interconnects and speaker wire?

Discussion in 'Audio Hardware' started by audiorocks, Oct 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MikeP

MikeP Member

Anyone here ever compare Zu Libtec's with any of the speaker cables mentioned here? I tried a few cables before settling on the Libtec's a few years ago and stopped with the Zu's as they worked very well with my system. But I have nothing to compare them to with regard to their basic sonic character. Mind you, I'm quite happy with them and don't plan on switching (don't have the time or budget to start swapping cables around right now).

Just curious if anyone has tried them and would care to post their impressions.

Cheers,
    Mike P

2. Baron Von Talbot

Baron Von Talbot Well-Known Member

3. bluesky

bluesky Senior Member

Get a good set of interconnects (and speaker cables), that's it, done deal...enjoy.
    If something doesn't sound right...go back to your previous cables...and enjoy.

If something doesn't sound right after that, it isn't the interconnect cables.
    It's probably not the speakers cables either, or any other cables. Something else is wrong.

I love really nice cables too, I have really nice cables and am extrememly satisified...but chances are 'maybe' that's not the 'problem' if your having one.

Cables, to me anyway, do not resolve audio problems. Cables can inhance, cables can make things sound better, but not fix the basic audio sound.

Good luck!

4. audiorocks

audiorocks Forum Resident Thread Starter

I've got a Shure M97xE cartridge on the way. I'm hoping that delivers the sound I'm after. My main system is built around accuracy and transparency and I want my separate vinyl system to be fun and fun only.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.