Top Ten Awesomely bad movies from the 80's

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by Curtis, Mar 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I agree the first one is OK; it's good viewing for those Sunday afternoons where you don't really feel like doing anything.

2. They certainly are bad, and not in the way they intended! I find them pretty unwatchable and annoyingly knowing. They make me think of what some critic once said, about how camp cannot be consciously created (not most of the time, anyway), but only found later.

3. Johnny Connor

Johnny Connor New Member

Masters Of The Universe 1986,starring Drago and Courtney Cox!:D Pure cheese!

4. Michael

Michael I LOVE WIDE S-T-E-R-E-O!

or when you need a laugh...

5. Rachael Bee

Rachael Bee Miembra muy loca

In Clan Of....all the hideously ugly Neaderthal girls think Daryl Hannah is U-G-L-Y....:laugh: Then her character proves that she's more than just a pretty face, she can count to 5....when the smartest Neaderthals can only count to 2.

I got a kick out of this film. The day I got my first LD player in 1986, I got it and The Rutles.

6. Uncle Harley

Uncle Harley Active Member

How many had the misfortune of seeing Weekend Pass. I had a free unlimited movie pass for most of the 1980s. Me and my friends felt ripped off after watching it, even though it was free.

7. seed_drill

seed_drill Senior Member

Same here, and most cartoon adaptations suck. I was kind of confused as to the when and the where it was supposed to take place, however.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.