THE THREE STOOGES: Looks like Sony is putting color where it don't belong

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by Bobo U2, Aug 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -=Rudy=-

-=Rudy=- ♪♫♪♫♫♪♪♫♪♪ Staff

How in the halibut did you ever wire up your new studio?? :confused:

:D

2. RDK

RDK Active Member

Well maybe if his studio's mono-only... :D

3. Jamie Tate

Jamie Tate New Member

Mogami uses numbers now instead of colors for all us color-handicapped personages.

BTW, I got pulled over once for stopping at a green light. The traffic light was horizontal and I though the green would be on the left side. It wasn't so a guy that's never had any alcohol in his life was given a Breathalyzer test. It's funny 15 years later.

So, back on the thread subject, I ordered this DVD. If I'm going to bitch and moan about something I've gotta educate myself on it first.

4. Jamie Tate

Jamie Tate New Member

Even though I don't know what green looks like I sure as Larry Linville know what it tastes like.

5. Beatlelennon65

Beatlelennon65 Active Member

So what colors do you see when you listen to Pink Floyd? Which one is Pink and how would you know?
    :)

6. John Oteri

John Oteri New Member In Memoriam

IMO: Colorizing the Three Stooges is not that much different than Dextorizing the Beatles. What a revolting devolpment that is! (yeah, I know that's Life of Riley but you guys know what I mean.) Of course it might be cool when you look at the grouse, look at the grouse. :rolleyes:
    Nyuck, nyuck, nyuck!

7. Jamie Tate

Jamie Tate New Member

Anybody had a chance to make peace with the colorized versions yet?

Mine came in the mail today and I was both highly impressed with the colorization and dinked off at the over use of sharpening. It's a nice novelty but I still like the B&W versions best.

8. indy mike

indy mike Forum Pest

How's the black and white look???

9. Jamie Tate

Jamie Tate New Member

Good but it's still a bit tweaked. It's been sharpened a lot also.

There's something really cool about the colorizations but they still feel weird and wrong. Give me time to accept them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.