Talking Heads - Brick set Dual Discs

Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by tomhayes, Sep 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoldenBoy

GoldenBoy Purple People Eater

Same here. I ordered 4 of the CD+DVD-A titles from the UK. The DualDisc releases didn't get (and no DualDisc release will ever get) a cent from me.

2. Idjit Dragon

Idjit Dragon Forum Resident

3 of the CD/DVD-As just shipped from Amazon UK and I have two of the Feb releases on pre-order

Cheers

Martin

3. nukevor

nukevor Active Member

Saw these in my local record store today (Tower, Borders). You'd think it be cheaper for the record company to just make more copies of the jewel case Dual Discs then to release digipacks. At least the digipacks have the tacklistings on the back. Wonder if its possible to order just the box and get the digipcak Dual Discs separately. Though I'm wondering if the CD/DVD-A packs will also be in slimline digipacks, though I doubt it.

4. noahjld

noahjld Der Wixxer

"There will probably be a Rhino Handmade two-CD edition of True Stories," Zax says, "with all of the ancillary material, both from the band's version of the record and the movie version sung by the actors, as well as the Sounds from True Stories album issued during the film's theatrical run."

Whatever happened to this? Great idea...

quicksrt likes this.
  5. quicksrt

quicksrt Senior Member

I just needle dropped the Sounds from True Stories LP a few weeks back. Amazing that never made it to CD I. 25 years.

Not that many fans really love that material to begin with. Maybe Rhino figured that out with some research.

6. CraigVC

CraigVC Senior Member

Nuts, I would have loved that True Stories expanded edition. Seems perfect for a Rhino Handmade release.

Davido, noahjld and ti-triodes like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.