Post your Matrix Codes for your RL copy of Led Zeppelin II

Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by CardinalFang, Jun 30, 2006.

1. AaronW

AaronW Senior Member

I would be very surprised. In my experience the store is not shady at all.

jasonx12 likes this.
  2. Dougthesnail

Dougthesnail The Big Gabagool

To be fair the jacket could have been swapped in the 60 years. I've purchased plenty of used records with jackets nit matching pressings.

Aftermath and Giorgio like this.
  3. Timothy Fiacco

Timothy Fiacco Captain Coconut

I just got an RL/LH CTH pressing on ebay for $24.86. This is the third time I have found RLs in the wild for under $30. The condition of the LP? A strong VG+ and the cover is VG+. I could clearly see the RL in the dead wax and used the buy now feature. Just gotta poke around.

Tooth, ArpMoog, jamesmaya and 3 others like this.
  4. Timothy Fiacco

The Led Zeppelin II RL I mentioned above has the following matrix: side one ST-A-691671-A1 RL/SS side two- ST-A 691672-0 1-T-1 LH/SS

ArpMoog likes this.
  5. jasonx12

jasonx12 Forum Resident

The place where I got my last two (RL/LH for $26, RL for $16) now has one on the wall behind the counter for $100+. Nice dude, glad he's looking now.

ODShowtime and Timothy Fiacco like this.
  6. Timothy Fiacco

I was on a whatnot auction the other day and a seller had a Led Zeppelin II. It looked like it could be a RL due to the narrow deadwax, and had the Broadway address with a starting bid of $3. One of the other bidders begins to describe to the seller about how the RL pressing sells for more. Much more. The seller of course removed the item until they could check the matrix. The word is out unfortunately.

7. jasonx12

jasonx12 Forum Resident

Wow. That actually sounds like a situation. Were the other bidders like, "Shut up, man!"?

AaronW likes this.
  8. Timothy Fiacco

:mad::shake:
    That's the thing, there were only 6 people in the auction room at the time. Sometimes I hate people, I swear. :mad:

jasonx12 likes this.