New SHM-SACD for May 2012

Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by zappaien, Mar 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eelkiller

eelkiller One of the great unwashed

2. MisterBritt

MisterBritt Senior Member

I had the same experience. Then I searched Quadrophenia. Still nothing (I mean no SHM-SACD). Weird.

3. Quadboy

Quadboy Forum Resident

is there any mention if L@L will be unedited this time.

4. lukpac

lukpac Senior Member

My understanding is that has been requested, but exactly what will happen (if anything) is still up in the air.

5. pdenny

pdenny 22-Year SHTV Participation Trophy Recipient

They packed all of SONGS IN THE KEY OF LIFE (plus the four bonus tracks) onto one disc so I suspect (and hope) they'll do the same with QUAD.

6. jacek2

jacek2 Forum Resident

Nothing for me .... :-(

7. Espen R

Espen R Senior Member

I wish Uni Japan could issue more of the good sounding pop/rock recordings on SHM-SACD. There is plenty to choose from.

I see they have issued a couple of album with Olivia Newton John. Why not go for "Grease" and "Saturday Night Fever"? I would have bought both in s second.

I do not have more hopes for Supertramp on SACD, I have lost it. I think we will see Beatles on high-rez before Supertramp.
    And I also want Cat Stevens on SHM-SACD! Let's both AP and Universal do their SACD's.

8. I wouldn't mind the lesser albums from artists whom already have SACDs of their best albums available. If Universal would avoid duplication with previous SACDs from AP, I could go for more Cat Stevens' albums.

9. korowa

korowa Active Member

Jazz SHM-SACDs

What happen to Steamin' with The Miles Davis Quintet?

Depending on the configuration of tracks and source, I'll get Art Pepper's Gettin' Together.

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.