Metallica - 2023/24 Coloured Vinyls

Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by VinylRichieUK, Mar 21, 2024.

1. VinylRichieUK

VinylRichieUK Forum Resident Thread Starter

Has anyone bought the recent Metallica coloured Vinyl reissues and how do they sound?

2. krisjay

krisjay Psychedelic Wave Rider

The "exclusive" Walmart colored pressings sound very good. I noticed that they are being repressed for the EU market as well. Hoping Load get's an EU pressings as that is the only one I want and don't have.

VinylRichieUK likes this.
  3. motionoftheocean

motionoftheocean Senior Member

Vinyl, not vinyls.

intv7, rlp, shirleyujest and 2 others like this.
  4. VinylRichieUK

Did anyone receive any of the current reissues unsealed without hype sticker? I received the first 5 today, 4 of which were sealed with hype sticker and Made In Germany sticker on the back, but ...And Justice For All (Dyer's Green) Vinyl was unsealed without any stickers at all.

5. Melkboer

Melkboer Forum Resident

Received my first 5 albums (EU repress) all sealed with hype stickers on the wrap.
    So far only listened to Kill ‘em all and sounded bad ass! Can’t go wrong with Chris Bellman cuts I suppose.

VinylRichieUK likes this.
  6. VinylRichieUK

I'm a sucker for a good hype sticker but the company I bought mine from, have no more copies of the Dyer's Green pressing,

7. VinylRichieUK

I played ...And Justice For All last night and it sounds really good.

8. VinylRichieUK

Does anyone know if the download card with these reissues, is a remaster Vinyl rip or the same remaster that's on the recent CDs?