LP Not As Advertised - And I Paid By Check...

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussions' started by Combination, Jul 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Myke

Myke Trying Not To Spook The Horse

He needs to stop selling if he doesn't give you a FULL REFUND, and if he does, he needs to invest in some album mailers. Nobody needs that crap !!! I didn't think anyone could make Amazon look good on shipping vinyl, but this joker has proven me wrong !!!

2. Combination

Combination Forum Resident Thread Starter

The guy had the nerve to ask me if I'd cleaned and played the album (which I did)...

No apologies, no anything.

3. Myke

The only thing that'll get through to him is a total boycott.

4. Combination

If he agrees to a refund, how do I know it's going to happen?

Do I ask him to have a friend do it via Paypal, since he claims to not be a member?

Doesn't seem very smart to send the record up there first in a situation like this.

5. Myke

No, you hold on to the album until you receive payment. How you receive that payment isn't important.

6. Combination

Heck, to me, the guy should also be paying for the shipping to get this piece of junk back to him.

7. Myke

I agree.

8. curbach

curbach Some guy on the internet

Have you sent him those pictures or directed him to this thread? Sounds like he doesn't get it :sigh:

9. Combination

I just did, since he didn't respond to my earlier message.

Perhaps everyone's comments (and the photos) will provide him with a clearer perspective.

10. TLMusic

TLMusic Musician & record collector

Have all these people had issues with the same seller?

I see a trend...why must we allow this to this continue in our community?

11. Combination

Seller is offering a refund, but says he's in no position to issue one until August 20th.

Hopefully it'll happen.

12. xman

xman Active Member

Too bad you graded the seller (and a good grade too) before you received your record.

13. Myke

No, he didn't. He hasn't left feedback for anyone, ever.

14. zongo

zongo Forum Resident

Wow, all of this kind of bizarre to me. The few times I've bought or sold things here through the classifieds have all been just fine, everybody up front and superconservative about grading, packing, etc. I guess people everywhere vary one from another.

15. misterclean

misterclean Forum Resident

I hope that this thread doesn't discourage anyone from buying the seller's $150 All Things Must Pass US LP in EX condition...:angel:

16. xman

xman Active Member

I am referring to Combination leaving positive feedback. That is how I found out who the seller was. :D

17. Myke

And I'm telling you look again. Under feedback left for others...nothing, nada, zip. The seller left Combination positive feedback.

18. mrtownshend

mrtownshend Member

MYKE is there a reason you like having my name in your mouth?? You seem to love bashing me in this thread. How about you leave this situation between me & the buyer, he does not need someone co-signing for him. I have sold items on here & for the most part people have been pleasant. Judging by your post count you spend A LOT OF TIME on here. How about getting familiar with a tree before you continue your threadcrapping.

19. Myke

NO ONE has named you, you just did that yourself. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

20. mrtownshend

mrtownshend Member

No but all of your posts have mentioned me. There's no need of covering that up now buddy.

21. mrtownshend

mrtownshend Member

For everyone else watching this thread please pay no mind. This is only one incident that went terribly wrong & is being dealt with between myself & the OP. Granted this is an "attack" thread by the OP, but it is what it is. Rose River Bear your LP will arrive in excellent shape, you have no need to worry. The show is over, nothing else to see here.

22. Myke

Attached Files:

23. mrtownshend

mrtownshend Member

Really dude?? What do you have against me, what have I done to you?? Please dont start with me Mr 6,000 posts in over a year. Let it go before it gets worse.

24. RTurner

RTurner Senior Member

Two pieces of cut-up cardboard box, and packing tape?? Really?? Gotta use a proper mailer. I don't even sell lps, but I have a stock of at least 10 of them, saved from buying lps from online retailers who pack properly.

25. xman

xman Active Member

My bad. I stand corrected.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.