Jethro Tull original Chrysalis CD's

Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by street legal, Apr 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mrbillswildride

mrbillswildride Internet Asylum Escapee 2010, 2012, 2014

I wish.. sadly not... I can't think they were stolen as all my other Gold cds are still here, I can only hope i put them somewheres odd... and I find them someday soon... it is heartbreaking... :cry: :shake: :(

2. kraekker

kraekker German Music Physicist & Dadaismus Aficionado

As just stated in the LZ-thread: I realy wish you all the best for that, honestly. What about Warchild then? Same story?

3. mrbillswildride

mrbillswildride Internet Asylum Escapee 2010, 2012, 2014

Yep,

Stand Up, Thick/Brick, Passion play and Song/Wood are all right there where they should be, but Warchild is missing from the middle of them... and as you know MFSL's "LITP" is in a distince outer box, which should be easy to spot...

I may just have to scour the house today, as just thinking about it make me...

:shake:

but enough about me and my Tull gold woes, what thread is this, what was the topic? the point? :laugh:

oh nevermind...

:cheers:

4. kraekker

kraekker German Music Physicist & Dadaismus Aficionado

mrbillswildride, great off-topic-discussion... :D :thumbsup: To get this ON-topic again: In the LZ-thread you asked about the best-sounding version of Benefit, IIRC - quite interesting from my point as view as well... So what do you fellow members answer?

5. TMan

TMan Forum Resident

Use the seach function and you'll get plenty of info (if not the unanimous answer you are looking for).

6. tootull

tootull I tried to catch my eye but I looked the other way

Aqualung CDP32 1044-2 UK was available in the rarely seen blue long-box and blue jewel case. (1994)
    25th Chrysalis

7. audiospirit

audiospirit Active Member

off-top

About Nimbus. I have at home strange King Crismon Island cd. It has written Made in France by MPO ,but Mastered by NIMBUS matrix numbers :) .

8. stenway

stenway Forum Resident

remasters are the same than japan mini lps right? same master I think...

9. tootull

tootull I tried to catch my eye but I looked the other way

10. yesstiles

yesstiles Senior Member

Wow, reading these old posts is just too funny. The first page of this thread is people all saying how much better the Tull remasters are than the crappy original discs. :whistle: :cool:

Last edited: Dec 24, 2015
    sound chaser likes this.
  11. sound chaser

sound chaser Senior Member

Strange. I was looking for this thread earlier today and couldn't find it .

I compared original grey face "Broadsword..." with the remaster, original wins no contest, the remaster's only merit are the extra tracks for me.

12. Michael

Michael I LOVE WIDE S-T-E-R-E-O!

The original US CD pressing of "Aqualung" with the missing ending sounds great!

13. kevin5brown

kevin5brown Analog or bust.

A lot of the original US CDs sound pretty good to awesome.

14. CybrKhatru

CybrKhatru Music is life.

Most of my Tull CD collection are the original US CDs, to be honest (Stand Up, Benefit especially).... I love most of 'em.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.