James Randi on audio equipment

Discussion in 'Audio Hardware' started by jdmack, Apr 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pioneer

Pioneer New Member

Thanks, but I'm really more interested to know if Lee, Metoo, or the other 'skeptics of skeptics' are among the 'you guys'...or is one side being especially blessed?

As for a blank profile meaning 'owns no stereo' that's not a very reasonable conclusion, is it?

But I didn't say Randi hadn't been mentioned. I said there were none where his challenge was the subject of the thread (I used a thread title search)...and that's the case. Moreover, if 'breaks no ground' is to be the criterion for NOT starting a thread, there's an *awful* lot of threads about the Beatles etc. that need culling.

I'm replying to different posts by different people. It's simpy unwieldy to concatentate them all together then reply. (It's not like I'm doing it just to *piss someone off*.)

2. Metoo

Metoo Forum Hall Of Fame

That's why I used of the word might in my statement.

3. Steve Hoffman

Steve Hoffman Your host Your Host

Anyone with a blank profile is a "you guys" to me. After all, we have requested many, many times that you all fill out your profiles. A blank one just means that you chose to be completely anonymous or have nothing to fill in. How could it be anything else, right? Or could it?

As for posting 10 posts in a row, I'd feel better about it if we knew who you were. To me you're just "words on the 'Net". For all I know you could be more than one person, a committee or something. How can we put any stock in what you say or how can you hope to sway anyone to your point of view if you chose to remain a non-entity? Makes no sense. Of course there is no requirement that you do so, but if you have the time and energy to post 600 times, why not fill out your profile for us? It should only take a few minutes. Thanks!

4. OcdMan

OcdMan Senior Member

There seems to be a lot of words being put in other people's mouths in this thread. Not to mention the dissection of verbiage. Tsk tsk. :laugh:

From the ABX website itself:

So it's been proven that it can not be proven that A equals B by using DBT.

Are we done yet?

5. So I'm a troll now?

Just look at all the animosity this thread has brought out among forum members. THAT'S why I don't like these threads.

6. lukpac

lukpac Senior Member

So don't read them.

As far as I'm concerned things have been perfectly civil.

7. Grant

Grant Life is a rock, but the radio rolled me!

Whatta train wreck! :-popcorn:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.