Is David Crosby If I Could Only Remember My Name CD/DVD already out of print?

Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by deadbirdie, Mar 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eelkiller

eelkiller One of the great unwashed

That is correct :righton: - every item I have ordered from Amazon UK (except for marketplace items) has had the VAT removed when checking out.

2. alanb

alanb Senior Member

everything you see in the Uk has the VAT added --so if it says 12.99 that's what you pay at the checkout. What you see is what you pay-NO surprises.
    I still cannot get used to getting "dinged" with 15% tax when i take my cd's etc up to the register!

3. Felix Martinez

Felix Martinez Forum Resident

Looks like they got a new supply.

EDIT: and...as soon as I typed it...they are backordered again!

4. Paul K

Paul K Senior Member

Not really to threadcrap but I purchased this and was struck by how LOUD and compressed it was....I was constantly reaching for the volume knob to turn it down....
    (This was the DVD-A)
    Then I reached for my needledrop of the Classic 45 RPM pressing and lo and behold...my ears could relax again...

Sorry...I had such high hopes for this...and...it was disappointing....The DVD-A lasted exactly 20 hours in my apartment before I took it back....

5. scottc1963

scottc1963 Forum Resident

I do not know what I'm doing wrong, but my DVD-a does'nt ply in 5.1 surround. I guess I'll have to see if my settings are rihgt or not. Anybody have this problem?

6. It may default to stereo, but you can go into the menu and select surround or use your remote audio option and change it that way. What player do you have?

Chris

7. scottc1963

scottc1963 Forum Resident

I have a Samsung HD-841 and a Pioneer 563-A ,I just tried it again ,and lo and behold, it's working now! Go figure.

8. christopher

christopher Forum Neurotic

same here in SF. i found a copy last saturday, 3/17, across the street from the ballpark, and there were several more in the the bin.

later, chris

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.