Fringe - FOX TV sci-fi/drama (part2)

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by MilesSmiles, Oct 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. will_b_free

will_b_free Forum Resident

And a little Big Star: "September Girls got it bad..."

2. subatomic09

subatomic09 Forum Resident

I thought the only reason he could do what the Observers did is because he found September's blue glowing thingy.

3. Vidiot

Vidiot Now in 4K HDR!

You could get arrested for showing your blue glowing thingy in public.

4. Yeah they made that pretty clear that he wasn't one of them.

5. subatomic09

subatomic09 Forum Resident

Especially if it's someone else's blue glowing thingy you're whipping out in public.

6. Whipping anything out in public will get you in trouble whether or not it's a glowing thing or not

7. Vidiot

Vidiot Now in 4K HDR!

And as to whether the Observers are gay or straight, my take is that they reproduce through Osmosis. (Not to be confused with the Osmonds, which are totally different.)

8. SixtiesGuy

SixtiesGuy Ministry of Love

Osmondosis? Funny but they look nothing like them.

9. Wait. The Osmonds didn't reproduce through osmosis? Oh my GOD someone had SEX to produce them?

10. F_C_FRANKLIN

F_C_FRANKLIN Forum Resident

Solid episode last night, really looking forward to next weeks episode after viewing the previews.

11. You mean tonight? I'm just watching it now (we're three hours behind) and it does look interesting so far.

12. F_C_FRANKLIN

Yep, don't know why I posted 'last night' at 11:32 my time, lol. Just glad I didn't accidentally leave any spoliers!

13. You were having a "Fringe" moment LOL.

14. chuckgp

chuckgp Active Member

Big answers next show!!

15. Lonson

Lonson I'm in the kitchen with the Tombstone Blues

Maybe. ;)

16. Mike from NYC

Mike from NYC Senior Member

DOUGLASTON NY :goodie::goodie:

The town next to where I live.

Good episode and can't wait for next week.

17. Last night's episode was pretty good at moving along the storyline for this season.

We got an explanation for Nina Sharp's evil behavior.

Perhaps we'll get some long hoped for answers to the Baldo's.

It looks to me that the producers are taking into account that the show will not be renewed for a fifth season by tying up many loose ends.

18. There is a slim chance we get a fifth season if the producing studio, WB, will waive the licensing fee to Fox for a shortened season.

19. It would be interesting if they would but I doubt it based on the noise that Fox has been making about the show being a money loser for them.

I'll keep my fingers crossed. Flaws and all I like the show simply because it has ambition that few other producers/writers/directors or actors aspire to on Network TV.

20. Vidiot

Vidiot Now in 4K HDR!

I have an idea: instead of tying up all the loose ends, how about all the characters show up at an old church, embrace each other, then walk into the light! And then we roll the credits.

No, wait a minute -- that ending's been used before.

21. Lonson

Lonson I'm in the kitchen with the Tombstone Blues

Oddly enough I'm watching the final episode of LOST Season Six right now. Quite moving. :)

(Actually only Christian Shephard {Seriously!} walks out into the light).

22. progrocker71

progrocker71 Forum Resident

Yeah, that one rips my guts out.

Fringe is on a roll, if it is the last season then they are doing a good job of it.

23. :laugh:

Wouldn't surprise me to see it done...AGAIN!

As long as there's not a ex machina deus (or is it deus ex machina? I always get it mixed up) ending I'll be happy. If they don't cheat as well (which will, admittedly, be a tough thing to do) when it comes to the fate of our characters.

I wonder if there's an interest in carrying this show over to theatrical like "The X-Files"?

I don't know that it would make a lot of money but then we could unit the cast of "Lost", "Alcatraz" (hey, it's already got one cast member in common--it could be a story involving Hurley's doppleganger in an alternate universe) and they could ALL walk into the light.

24. Deuce66

Deuce66 Senior Member

I know the ending left me feeling kinda LOST...

25. F_C_FRANKLIN

Switch it up, have them walk into a dark tunnel in a white room.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.