DC Area Record Show: Sunday June 5th

Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by -Ben, May 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oatsdad

Oatsdad Oat, Biscuits, Abbie & Mitzi: Best Dogs Ever

Geez - does this mean I'll have to start to attend these things just to make sure no gossip about me spreads?

2. teaser5

teaser5 Cool Rockin' Daddy

Yup!
    ;)
    Peace-
    N

3. levi

levi Can't Stand Up For Falling Down In Memoriam

Jorge, would have loved to have met you, but the stars just didn't line up for me and LeviSon. sounds like Norm emptied the place anyway. :D

as much as I love this forum, the meet-ups are 100 times better. glad everyone had a good time. hope to see you all at the next one.

Jeff

4. HeavyDistortion

HeavyDistortion Senior Member

I would also like to add that it was great to see fellow forum members Ben, Norm and Dave again, and also to meet Jorge. Found some nice LPs and had a great lunch. Hopefully, we can get together sometime before the next Tysons Corner show, which will probably be a long time coming.

Ed Hurdle
    HeavyDistortion

5. JorgeGvb

JorgeGvb Senior Member

Thanks Jeff. I was disappointed when I realized you didn't make. However, it would have been a lot for you to have made it. I hope you enjoyed the concert!

6. -Ben

-Ben Senior Member Thread Starter

A meeting of SH.tv members is truly a blast...this record show-meeting was A WHOLE LOTTA FUN!! :agree: I'm still surfacting (cleaning) the batch of LPs acquired. :D (Found 3 RCA Bowie CDs too :shh: ).
    Having lunch with Dave(man84), Norm, Ed (HeavyDis), and Jorge (whom I have traded CDs with before) was truly a pleasure (probably better than meeting up with your best friends from high school after 10 years). Imagine a thread in real time without typing! :)

Hopefully we can do it again in November. :wave:

7. -Ben

Sorry you couldn't make it levi :wave:

8. levi

levi Can't Stand Up For Falling Down In Memoriam

well, everything got screwy. the Dylan show is *this* Sunday ... not June 5, as I originally posted. but even with that in our favor, we found ourselves overcommitted in too many other areas.

can't tell you how many times over the weekend I thought, "Sure hope Ben finds a copy of Who's Next. Poor guy's been deprived for too long." :D

and aren't Norm, Heavy D and Daveman some of the coolest guys you'd ever want to meet?

Jeff

9. -Ben

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :righton:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.