Crosby, Stills & Nash AF Gold CD Shipping Thread

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussions' started by Myke, Dec 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. randy9700

randy9700 Indian MC Rider!

AF sending out replacement disc

I contacted AF about the issues with the two discs I got from Amazon. Marshall Blonstein replied personally and has already priority shipped out a replacement disc. Since the problem with my discs was really just the disc and not the case or the slipcover it would be silly to keep requesting a replacement from Amazon. This again demonstrates the high quality customer service that AF provides and is what keeps me confident about buying AF products.

Thanks Marshall and AF!

2. Schmeig

Schmeig Forum Resident

I got my copies from two different sources:

#415 from Amazon arrived Monday
    #2698 from Elusive Disc arrived Saturday

:goodie::goodie:

No broken center spindles on the cases. #415 is mine and #2698 is a gift. I opened my copy and it is flawless throughout. I listened last night and think it sounds amazing! No comparisons to my Gastwirt remaster or very early original vinyl copy yet.

Amazon seems to have gotten a lot of copies of this title. Though I love Elusive Disc and the other audiophile retailers, it is hard to pass up the price savings Amazon offers. Have to hand it to Elusive Disc, though, for making sure I got that copy in time for Christmas. Their allotment arrived around the 15th; much later than others, and Jason expedited shipment to me at no extra charge. I will certainly continue to buy from them, especially for select titles.

3. D Schnozzman

D Schnozzman Forum Resident

#410 just arrived from Amazon.com. Posted 12/12/11 :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.