Crosby, Stills & Nash AF Gold CD Shipping Thread

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussions' started by Myke, Dec 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Muzyck

Muzyck Pardon my scruffy hospitality

Us Amazon folks have those high draft numbers. #1658 arrived today.

And yes, it does sound fantastic. :D

2. Myke

Myke Trying Not To Spook The Horse Thread Starter

No, Prime here, and 0475.

3. Schmeig

Schmeig Forum Resident

Mine shipped yesterday but still hasn't left Hebron, KY. I'm a Prime member - does that mean it will arrive here in Washington tomorrow? :confused:

4. Received #0706 today and am playing it as I post...sounds positively glorious!!!:love:

5. Muzyck

Muzyck Pardon my scruffy hospitality

Hey, I'm prime too. ;)

I got one. Not too concerned about the # :shh:

6. Myke

Myke Trying Not To Spook The Horse Thread Starter

Alrighty then.

7. Grant

Grant Life is a rock, but the radio rolled me!

My copy is in town and will probably be here this afternoon!

8. Schmeig

Schmeig Forum Resident

I e-mailed Elusive Disc and they do not have them in stock yet. Was there an "official" release date on this one? I ordered one as a Christmas gift because I was skeptical about Amazon coming through on time.

9. ccarty

ccarty Hyperactive!

Amazon.ca

Preordered Oct 29

Notice received that the item will ship AFTER Dec 25

their now listing it as "usually ships in 1 to 3 months"

I do believe I'll go bonkers waiting!

Any folks in the Toronto area know of a local source for this?

10. Grant

It's been scanned out for delivery. It will be in my hands in just a couple of hours! :goodie:

11. eelkiller

eelkiller One of the great unwashed

As long as it is the right catalogue number I am happy. If selling later it might make a difference with a low number.

12. Schmeig

Schmeig Forum Resident

Elusive Disc apparently just got their stock in. Looks like that one will ship tomorrow.

I must have ordered my Amazon copy before I became a Prime member, because it is still stuck in Kentucky. :(

One of these is a Christmas gift. Sure hope it arrives in time.

I can actually order a third copy now from Amazon and get it in two days...this just seems weird, given I've had the others pre-ordered for almost two months.

13. Jay F

Jay F New Member

Mine arrived today, right on schedule. They packed it in a big box with something else I was getting from Amazon (not the CD I ordered it with, which they sent weeks ago). #2022. Sounds fine over headphones. I neither hear "veil" nor perceive the absence of "veil." I can't honestly compare it with any other version, though, TTYTT. It's an album that reminds me of a particularly bad time in my life, and I haven't had a copy since my albums were stolen in 1972.

14. MikeP5877

MikeP5877 Senior Member

I saw a post in the other thread that said people were having to cancel their Amazon order and re-order it. I placed mine on Oct 27 and it says "Shipping Soon" with expected delivery by Dec 19-23. Anyone else order from Amazon back in October and get theirs recently?

15. Jay F

Jay F New Member

I ordered it the first day I heard about it, canceled, and then reordered on Nov. 4. I got mine today.

It's really lovely. I think I'll be listening to it a lot.

16. dirtymac

dirtymac Forum Resident

I ordered mine October 22nd & it arrived today (I received a "shipped'" notice last week).

17. stereoptic

stereoptic Anaglyphic GORT Staff

received today 12.15.11 13:00

18. rburly

rburly Sitting comfortably with Item 9

I HATE UPS. They brought the CD by Tuesday, no one was here so they left the ticket on the door.

I know they have the back signing, so I did that and expected to have my CD last night. Another ticket. I signed and wrote "PLEASE READ - PUT IN CORNER OF PATIO" along with my second signature saying that I accept responsibility for them leaving the package and won't hold them accountable should anything happen to the package.

Another ticket, third attempt today. I have extreme dislike for UPS. What are my options, if any?

19. noname74

noname74 Allegedly Canadian

Don't order from online vendors that use UPS. I personally have a great UPS driver that does this route..he knows to leave anything not requiring a signature.

20. Grant

Yes. Me!

I know you know this, but for the benefit who get confused: if you go to your account page, and it says you have no orders, you have to click on the scroll box that lets you pick how far back you want to go for your orders. just pick the one that says six months, and you will find it.

21. DLedin

DLedin Forum Resident

I ordered around that time as well and not too long ago received a similar delivery schedule e-mail. After reading of someone calling Amazon with a similar situation and getting a quick shipment I decided to call today.

They couldn't explain why they hadn't shipped my pre-order but they set things straight by re-ordering the disc with one-day shipping (at no-charge since my original order was large enough to qualify for free shipping). The disc is now expected to arrive on Saturday.

Contact them. They're quite helpful.

-DLedin

22. Schmeig

Schmeig Forum Resident

Ordered October 20; shipped December 12, stuck in Hebron, KY 12/15. If I ordered it now, I would get it in two days. Of course I would pay an extra $1.32 price differential.

23. GroovinGarrett

GroovinGarrett Mrs. Stately's Garden

http://www.ups.com/mychoice

24. MikeP5877

MikeP5877 Senior Member

Just got a notice that Mine Has Shipped :cheers:

25. Cardanken

Cardanken Hyperactive!

Ordered mine on 10/20 from Amazon, got it today, #2026. I'd a thought I'd have gotten a lower #. Oh well,, at least I got it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.