Burn Notice - What a show.

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by white wolf, Aug 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. daglesj

daglesj Forum Resident

I dont do torrents. Just not something I'm happy to do.

I'm okay with waiting for good stuff.:winkgrin:

2. Larry

Larry Member

The second half of Season 6 starts tonight on USA.

3. BongRattlingBass

BongRattlingBass Forum Resident

I have been watching since the beginning but I have been slowly losing interest since last season. I think the show is running out of steam. This will be the last season I watch unless something sparks my interest to keep watching.

4. VeeDub

VeeDub Senior Member

It was recently renewed for just 13 eps next summer, vs. the 16 eps per calendar year it has been getting, so I imagine this MIGHT signal the end - although that possibility was not addressed in what I read.

5. white wolf

white wolf Forum Resident Thread Starter

I love the show, but I think it's run the course. Not sure where they can go from here.

6. rockclassics

rockclassics Senior Member

Didn't see the opening episode the other night, but can probably catch it this weekend or On Demand. I noticed it was 2 hours long. How was it?

7. bababooey

bababooey Forum Resident

It's a cool show in a Batman campy sort of way.

8. Stump

Stump Forum Resident

I watched the opening show.I still enjoy it and hope the writers keep it going with new ideas.With the new angry Michel you don't know who he is going to shoot next!!I even buy the DVDs..

P.S How dose it rate over in the USA?? That is what decides a new season..
    Stump

9. DesertChaos

DesertChaos Senior Member

Just watched the 2 hour episode. Some good twists and turns, and the preview for next week looks great too. I'm still liking the show a lot but I think that maybe they should wrap it up before it gets lame.

10. Stump

Stump Forum Resident

Good to see Burn Notice back for another season.Still holds my interest ..:agree:

11. seriousfun

seriousfun Forum Resident

This is the final season for Burn Notice.

12. tommy-thewho

tommy-thewho Senior Member

Their really pushing the limits this season...

So far a very interesting season...

13. Stump

Stump Forum Resident

I don't know if its the last season but after watching E5 ,I think they have found a replacement for Fiona !!
    Sexy Sonya!:love:

Stump

14. tommy-thewho

She looks great.... Seems to be just as quick with the mind as Fiona also...

15. DesertChaos

DesertChaos Senior Member

Just watched the series finale. So many shows end with a letdown whimper after a lot of hype, this one I think they did a pretty decent job. Going to miss this show but better to go out now I think rather than go stale.

16. sgb

sgb Senior Member

+1 on the getting stale part, but I thought it a bit strange that Sharon Gless had to blow herself up. I read somewhere that the two supporting guys on the "team" may be showing up on a similar type series in the not too distant future, but I have no idea what cable network or when.

17. Stump

Stump Forum Resident

+2 For enjoying the series.Good ending and sure I will watch the complete DVD set in the future.Sam Axe has left a opening for a spin off series.:edthumbs:
    Stump

18. tommy-thewho

Great ending.... So glad Sonya got what she deserved..... I was hoping they'd have more of the cast at Michael's funeral. Barry was the only 1 I saw.

I would also love for a Sam/Jessie spin off. Sam is a great character....

19. marke

marke Forum Resident

I just started watching this show on DVD for the first time. I'm up to Season 4. It's a great show and reminds me a little of Chuck with its comedy/drama elements. Always good to see Bruce Campbell and I really like Gabrielle Anwar's character Fiona.

20. Nice Marmot

Nice Marmot Nothin’ feels right but doin’ wrong anymore

I'm watching the dvd run right now too. I'm on season 2. It's entertaining, but I'm not addicted to it.... yet.

21. daglesj

daglesj Forum Resident

So frustrating. Here in the UK, CH5 has stopped showing it after season 4. None of the streaming services have it and the local lending library has none of the boxsets either.

Grrrr.

Getting so hard to find decent broadcast TV here in the UK. If it's not reality TV, cooking or ballroom dancing with Z list celebrities then it just doesn't appear anymore.

Even my baby-boomer parents admitted that they watch nothing on the BBC now.

marke likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.