Burn Notice - What a show.

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by white wolf, Aug 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Feisal K

Feisal K Forum Resident

looks like the long story arc is over... or is it?

2. Stump

Stump Forum Resident

More to come.

And this is a no brainer, and very good news. USA Top rated show Burn Notice has been renewed for two more seasons.

Therefore, there will be season 5 and season 6 of Burn Notice in USA Network.

This renewal of Burn Notice is not a shocker since the ratings were there, the creativity was there, and the actors were there.

What do you think? Are you happy USA renewed Burn Notice for two more seasons?

3. rockclassics

rockclassics Senior Member

:righton::righton::righton: Oh yeah.

I do wish they would return the show to the 9 ET / 8 CT time slot instead of the hour later slot it is currently in.

4. neo123

neo123 Senior Member

Season 5 starts tonight!

5. ziggysane

ziggysane Forum Resident

Exciting! I look forward to the direction of this season and the resolved cliffhanger. Dylan Baker is always a plus as well.

-

For me, one of the most disappointing things about the show is that Tim Matheson's character (Larry) has never lived up to the potential that he showed in his debut episode. The first time around, I thought he was scary. But since then they keep putting him and Michael together on jobs, and his character has become predictable (we should kill everyone, come back to work with me or I'll kill you, etc).

6. tommy-thewho

tommy-thewho Senior Member

Time for some hot beach scenes...

Glad to see it back on...

7. ziggysane

ziggysane Forum Resident

My fiance and I have a laugh every time the obligatory shot of bikini clad girls comes on screen.:laugh:

8. Steve Hoffman

Steve Hoffman Your host Your Host

This is the show with that British thin, tan girl playing Fiona with a pretty bad American accent, right? She has to be at least 40, thank God. Great, someone who has a clue for once. Nice casting. I like the show, parts of it are neat.

Here in LA it's broadcast on Channel 13 Hi-Def and it looks so grainy it's like it was shot in 16mm in 1974 or something. I've seen parts of it on other channels in other cities and it looks great.

What's up with that?

9. ky658

ky658 Senior Member

I want to like this show, the setting and scenery are great, but the Michael Weston "Mr. Know-it-all" character is just too unbelievable for me...

10. Stump

Stump Forum Resident

I'm a Michael Weston "Believer" Looking forward to this series..:righton:

11. He can just as often get it wrong when it comes to solving a situation but it's the journey that intrerests me.

12. McLover

McLover Senior Member

This is actually an excellent series. I hope this catches on. Well done USA, actually well casted, written, and paced. Hope these make DVD.

13. Stump

Stump Forum Resident

Just watched the new episode.So now the writers are sending Mike all around the world with a mix of Miami bikini girls.Bring it on and lets hope Mike runs into Jack Bauer in his travels....:righton:

14. What do you mean catches on? It's been a ratings hit for four years and they've renewed it through six years in advance.

15. rockclassics

I watched the first episode of the new season the other night. Was it just me or did anyone else think they over-did the use of split screen?

16. rockclassics

So is anyone continuing to watch this season?

And why is Michael's and Fi's hair darker this season? Both look weird.

17. Stump

Stump Forum Resident

Im still watching the show.I think the writers are doing the great job expanding Michaels role with the C.I.A and still showing enough Miami Babes.Regards the Hair!!! I dont know..

18. Stump

Stump Forum Resident

Anyone know when the new season starts on TV,in the USA?
    Thanks

19. neo123

neo123 Senior Member

Season 6 starts tonight on USA.

20. rockclassics

Thanks for the reminder.

21. DesertChaos

DesertChaos Senior Member

We just started watching this a few months ago on Netflix and we're really liking it. I think we are almost done with season 4 now and are getting the season 5 and 6 on the dvr so with a couple marathons we should be up to date during this season

22. daglesj

daglesj Forum Resident

Still waiting for season 4 (maybe 5) on UK tv.

23. aaronfirebrand

aaronfirebrand Well-Known Member

I guess Michael's getting in touch with his feminine side this season.

I just may lose interest in this show if this continues. Mom's mowing 'em down and Mike needs a hanky.

:sigh:

24. Stump

Stump Forum Resident

Just watched the latest Show.Still very enjoyable although there was a lack of bikini clad girls which should pop up in future episodes......

Hey dag have you tried torrents??You get the latest without adverts..:wave:

25. robertawillisjr

robertawillisjr Music Lover

I have watched a few shows and don't quite enjoy it. Its ok but the pieces just don't fit for me. I think that this is one of those shows that I needed to see from the start.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.