Burn Notice - What a show.

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by white wolf, Aug 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rockclassics

rockclassics Senior Member

Yes the ending was pretty strange and left me wondering too. One minute he is in a hallway blindfolded and then in a nice living room type setting.

I really need to watch it again when they re-show it tomorrow morning on USA. I think I missed a few key things in the episode.

2. rockclassics

I watched the season finale again on Sunday morning. I think there were two different times where Michael was told that he has a "very bright future". They sure left us hanging on that one. Will he be accepted back into the spy business - especially after saving "management's" ***?

3. tommy-thewho

tommy-thewho Senior Member

New season starts Thursday!!!!

4. heatherly

heatherly Well-Known Member

Thanks for the reminder, love this show.

5. I'm excited. Evidently early reviews for some of the episodes for season four state it's completely back on track.

6. I'd note that for those who haven't seen all of season three it came out yesterday on DVD (no BD and I suspect we won't see this for awhile based ont he misguided complaints about the "grain" and the returns that folks did to amazon.com and Best Buy. It was silly--the high grain count is because of how the show is shot and is, of course, the intended look of the series).

7. Larry

Larry Member

USA is running a Burn Notice marathon all day today.

8. ky658

ky658 Senior Member

"Burn Notice" is a GREAT show...It's smart, well-written and visually entertaining. Looking forward to the 4th Season Premiere tonight!

9. rockclassics

I am also looking forward to this season. I really like this show. And it should be interesting to see what direction the show takes - especially after last season's final episode.

10. brew ziggins

brew ziggins Forum Prisoner

Why do I think 'Vaughn' will turn out to be the nastiest character yet???

11. tommy-thewho

Exciting episode last night.... Next week's show looks even better....

12. Stump

Stump Forum Resident

Burn Notice ,like 24 is one of my favorite Shows.Watched new episode last night and it looks like we will see more action outside of Miami..( I love the mag wheels on the Dodge charger so much I have a set on the way from the USA to Australia for my Ute..)

13. ziggysane

ziggysane Forum Resident

Is anyone else wondering whether Michael Ironside will come back? That was a real waste of his talents by a show that usually finds good use for its guest stars.

14. Looking forward to Burt Reynolds (and I'm not a BR fan but the role is tailor made for him to do well) as well in his appearences this season.

15. monewe

monewe Forum Resident

We have just finished a run of the show over here. Not sure if it is the first or the second series as I only managed to catch it intermittently. Love it as it isn't your normal Spy thing and it's quite comic in places.

16. Just saw the kick off to the new season in the US, we're lagging a little behind here in the UK.

17. daglesj

daglesj Forum Resident

Yeah season 1 just finished in the UK and season 2 started straight after. Been great fun so far.

Lucky we got 5 seasons in the can to get through.

Makes a change to have a show thats a few years ahead and isnt canned after season 1.

I now follow a lot of US media sites to check if a show that hasnt aired in the UK gets past season 1. If it doesnt I dont bother watching.

When I see a UK station advertise a 'new' show that got cancelled I always feel like flying a banner over the country saying.."Dont waste your time!"

18. 120dB

120dB Forum Resident

I really appreciate the lavish production values on this show. Where else could you get a POV drone attack and trained spider monkeys in the same scene? That's entertainment!

19. daglesj

daglesj Forum Resident

That's also some script writing!:goodie:

20. It's on season 4 but USA renewed it for a total of 6 seasons.

21. :cheers:

22. tommy-thewho

I would also think Michael Ironside is in more of it. He was shot in the leg so maybe he had a special bunker or something before the bombing started.

23. rockclassics

New Burn Notice episode starting now. Looks like a good one.

And is it just me or does Fiona look even hotter this season?

24. djork

djork Forum Resident

I am not digging the new guy, personally. He seems too one dimensional. I hope they step it up with him.

25. rockclassics

Thought I would resurrect this thread to see if there are any additional comments on this season. So far, I think this season has been pretty decent. Bu the story line seems to be dragging a bit IMO. Hope it picks up before the summer episodes are over.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.