Because Sound Matters web site mentions DVD-As. Why not the same titles as the vinyl?

Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by Stefan, May 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. marcb

marcb Senior Member

You're right that it does mention mid-June.

I wouldn't assume that I'm not excited about this project. I'm very, very excited about it (although my wallet isn't so excited :help: ). But I'm just not going to spend time worrying or speculating about something I have no control over -- and I'm especially not going to worry just because a record company has missed a projected date for a "soft launch" (whatever that is) of a website by a few weeks.

2. Stefan

Stefan Senior Member Thread Starter

Well the site is up and running (www.becausesoundmatters.com) and although they mention DVD-A on their opening page, there are none to be found for sale anywhere on the site! :(

Folks if you want DVD-As, leave them a comment, let them know you exist.

3. Metoo

Metoo Forum Hall Of Fame

Yeah, no DVD-Audio. :(

4. Stefan

Stefan Senior Member Thread Starter

And their international shipping by USPS Economy only is not too encouraging either!

5. Tullman

Tullman Senior Member

I wish the site would give better descriptions of their product. Like, if it was mastered from an analog source/original tapes and who actually master it. This site is geared for the audiophile, after all.

6. Santo10

Santo10 The Hot Corner

Nothing like a little disappointment first thing on a Saturday morning. :thumbsdn:

The website we waited so long on is poorly designed, not to mention the whole no DVD-A thing. I guess high expectations can only lead to major letdowns.

7. MikeT

MikeT Prior Forum Cretin and Current Impatient Creep

Yes it is not a well designed web-site at all. Hopefully things will improve over time. At least we can leave comments that could direct things more towards what we want as users and music lovers.

Steve does mention in other threads that the website design will evolve over time - so it would seem it should get better!!

8. Claus

Claus Senior Member

sorry guys, one of the worst web-design I've ever seen!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.