Amazon clearance sale : Post finds here

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by kwadguy, Aug 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tjazz

Tjazz Breakfast at (a record store)

All gone.

Biograph - sold out at $19.99 too.

2. gfong

gfong Forum Resident

Got theses last week, 14 of them in a square box with about 6 inches of space on top that bubble pads filled. There was about 2 cm of room around the records that they could move. No damage to any of them and must say it was packed well or at least made the trek with out damage.

Big box housing two LP's and one 45. bubble pads used on top, corners bent on lp's, nothing critical.

From some of the pics and posts on here it sounds like I dodged a bullet on the bigger order. If it was in a bigger box, I am sure that the weight of the records would have pushed through the box.

Order on! Ladies & Gents! Good luck with the packaging! :nauga:

3. A little good news for regular shoppers of Amazon regarding packaging for CDs anyway. The past year or so single CDs were usually being shipped in an unpadded bubble mailer, at least for me as a Prime user. The last three shipments have all been in a new, stiff cardboard mailer that protects the CD case or digipak much better.

4. buckeye1010

buckeye1010 Zephead Buckeye

Any more deals going on with vinyl on Amazon? While I experienced the loose packing issues, I didn't have any damage. For less than $5 a pop, I took the chance, and emerged very happy. Got about 7 titles in two orders.

5. ccn103

ccn103 Senior Member

Yeah, I got some great stuff too. That was an awesome sale. Never would have picked up the Booker T. album, but for $5, why not? Ended up loving it!

6. I played the Booker T album today for the first time, and found the first disc disappointing, liked side 3. And as an aside, the design on the 'blank' side 4 is cool looking.

Do folks think its piano keys, or just some abstract pattern. Perhaps a 'potato hole'?

7. buckeye1010

buckeye1010 Zephead Buckeye

I liked the Potato Hole as it went along. At first, on the first side, I wasn't liking it. By the time the second side was over, I WAS liking it. And the third side was the best!

Definitely a piano key pattern, but maybe more??

8. Anyone noticed more bargain vinyl titles added to Amazon?

I'm browsing through (takes ages) and don't see much along the lines of what we saw a couple of months back.

9. kwadguy

kwadguy Senior Member Thread Starter

10. Todd Fredericks

Todd Fredericks Senior Member

Same thing with Petty's Wildflowers. Cut by Kevin Gray and around for a few years then super expensive.

11. Myke

Myke Trying Not To Spook The Horse

And it's soooooooooooooooooooooooo good. :agree:

12. Todd Fredericks

Todd Fredericks Senior Member

Lucky bugger...... :)

13. chosenhandle

chosenhandle Forum Resident

really? I did get it about 2 years ago when they were giving them away. I think I have heard 2 tracks on it, it really didn't do much for me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.