Vinyl storage picture thread

Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by JMT, Dec 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JMT

JMT Senior Member Thread Starter

Call me strange, but I really enjoy seeing other people's vinyl storage. If you can, post pics of your vinyl here:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. inperson

inperson Senior Member

Nice. Where did ya get the lp shelves? What is that black box at the end?

inperson

3. JMT

The shelves are from Gothic Cabinet Craft. You can order them either finished or unfinished. Mine came unfinished (I have three in the picture there and one in the garage waiting finishing). They are very reasonably priced and packed very securely for shipping. The black box at the end is my VPI 16.5 record vacuum.

4. greg_t

greg_t Senior Member

I just purchased the same shelves from Gothic Cabinet Craft. I like it very much. Nice looking furniture at a good price and mine came already assembled. I'll definitely be buying another one from them when the need arises.

5. Radiotron

Radiotron Tube Designer

I've checked their website and I must say they make some good looking stands and racks! :thumbsup:

How many LPs do you have there?

6. JMT

This picture was taken about six months ago, at that time the count was at about 1100. It has since grown to around 1300, hence my purchase of a fourth cabinet from Gothic.

7. James Glennon

James Glennon Senior Member

Could this be regarded as a fetish!

fetish = inanimate object worshipped by savages (vinyl lovers) for its magical powers.
    JG

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.