Heads Up - First Edition Green Rush - Moving Pictures WG BIN

Discussion in 'Third Party Sales & Auctions' started by pdovore, Jan 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pdovore

pdovore Forum Resident Thread Starter

2. pdovore

pdovore Forum Resident Thread Starter

3. KeithH

KeithH Success With Honor...then and now

The disc is said to have light scratches, but hopefully nothing serious. It appears that someone got a very good deal. That's a very rare one in my experience.

4. Scroller

Scroller Hair Metal, Smooth Jazz, New Age...it's all good

Wow. I would've been all over this had I not been sleeping :sigh: Whenever I see WG copies in the bins I always open them, but I never see this one. I would imagine this one has the first 1/2 second of Tom Sawyer "chopped" as that is what my WG atomic pressing does. From what I understand, this green-arrow version is extremely rare. Wouldn't this be considered an unusually low price, or is there just not that much of a demand for it?

5. KeithH

KeithH Success With Honor...then and now

I would say the price is low, but I obviously don't know the condition. It's a rare disc, for sure, and I would say there is demand for it. Has this been an auction, I think it would have gone for considerably more.

My green-arrow copy with a matrix code ending in "01" is missing the opening note of "Tom Sawyer". My West German atomic disc with a matrix code ending in "03" is complete.

6. Scroller

Scroller Hair Metal, Smooth Jazz, New Age...it's all good

Ah, I see. My WG atomic ends in "02" and is missing the opening note. Wonder if all "01"'s are green-arrows?

7. I was buying CDs from the beginning and bought this title as one of the first CDs I got, and I have never seen a green arrow.

Heck, I've only seen less than 10 green arrows ever of any title, most obscure titles in the mid-80s.

Most interesting one was Steve Miller's Greatest Hits new in 1985. That's when I found out he was on Mercury in Europe. Already had a Capitol Sony DADC US pressing and passed on it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.