Roger Whittaker-Last Farewell and Other Hits and The Best of Roger Whittaker

Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by BradOlson, Jun 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BradOlson

BradOlson Country/Christian Music Maven Thread Starter

If any of you are Roger Whittaker fans and would like 2 short and sweet well mastered comps of all original recordings, I do recommend "The Last Farewell and Other Hits" and/ "The Best of Roger Whittaker" on RCA, CDs mastered in the 1980s and/or the LPs themselves. These CDs are inexpensive to buy used on Amazon and well mastered.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The Best of has these tracks: The Last Farewell, New World in the Morning, I Don't Believe in If Any More, All of My Life, The First Hello: The Last Goodbye, Mon Pay Bleu (Durham Town), Summer Days, Dirty Old Town, Here We Stand, River Lady, It's Your Love, Before She Breaks My Heart.

The Last Farewell & Other Hits has these tracks: 1. New World In The Morning
    2. Both Sides Now
    3. Halfway Up A Mountain
    4. Water Boy
    5. The Last Farewell
    6. I Don't Believe In If Any More
    7. Good Morning Starshine
    8. Sunrise, Sunset
    9. Whistle Stop
    10. Durham Town (The Leavin')

Both of these comps are worthwhile and the Spanish version of "Durham Town" is on "Best Of..." and the English version is on "The Last Farewell & Other Hits." Only 3 tracks of duplication between the 2 comps and these would make a perfect twofer as "The Essential Roger Whittaker" on Sony BMG.

2. anduandi

anduandi Senior Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.