Best Sources for Misc. Zeppelin Tracks

Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by CardinalFang, Dec 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CardinalFang

CardinalFang New Member Thread Starter

The following tracks are the only officially released Zeppelin tracks not included on the original CDs:

Baby Come on Home
    Traveling Riverside Blues
    White Summer/Black Mountain Side
    Hey Hey What Can I Do

They were tacked onto the end of Coda in The Complete Studio Recordings box set. But are there better digital versions of these tracks?

2. Squealy

Squealy Forum Hall Of Fame

I assume you know they are also on the 2 Zeppelin box sets? (the first song on Boxed Set 2 and the next 3 on the original box?)

3. markytheM

markytheM Forum Resident

Hi Keith. That's a good question since I only have and know of the box set you mentioned. I like those versions but if there's better it's always nice to know.:thumbsup:

4. CardinalFang

CardinalFang New Member Thread Starter

Yup! Have you compared them to the Complete set?

5. Raf

Raf Senior Member

"Travelling Riverside Blues" is on BBC Sessions. I don't know if the mastering is different, though I assume the box set version is better just because Astley did the BBC set.

All those tracks are available to download individually from the iTunes Store (and other download stores, I think). Not "better digital versions", of course, but as far as I know this is the only way so far to get the tracks without buying a box set.

6. jon9091

jon9091 Master Of Reality

7. cincyjim

cincyjim Senior Member

Don't forget "Moby Dick/Bonzo's Montreux" from the 4 cd box set released in 1990.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.